WELCOME to the MOUNTAINS CRAFT MARKET in the beautiful NSW Blue Mountains.
Thank you for supporting our Mountains Craft Market which also helps our local RSL Sub-branch and Blue Mountains Cancer Help.
The Mountains Craft Market is run as a not-for-profit concern, with proceeds being donated to Blue Mountains Cancer Help which is a locally based organisation established to provide support for Blue Mountains residents who have been diagnosed with cancer, www.cancerhelp.net.au.
Whether it be breakfast, lunch or a delicious homemade Devonshire Tea, the Mountains Craft Market’s kiosk provides it, as well as free tea or coffee with any meal purchased.
The Mountains Craft Market offers a great variety of stalls including:
* olives direct from the grower
* delicious homemade chocolate fudge
* a cake stall with cakes and other goodies
* exquisite handmade jewellery
* unique artworks by a local artist
* handcrafted wooden toys that last forever
* handmade timber clocks, children’s wooden puzzles & hanging name puzzles, and other
handcrafted woodwork items
* homemade soaps and body care products
* pyrography by an expert in her field
* a vintage & collectibles stall
* perfectly hand knitted infants and children’s wear
* local jams, chutney, pickles & honey
* handmade cards
* and to top it all off an amazing photographer whose framed works capture our mountains and birds
like no other.
For all enquiries from potential stallholders, please click here. It should be noted that stall site fees are currently $35 per table space in 2017 and that food or jewellery will not be accepted. Site fees may increase in the future.
By applying to be a stallholder it is understood that you have read and agree to accept the Mountains Craft Market Stallholder Terms & Conditions. For Stallholder Terms & Conditions please click here.
All markets are now held at Blackheath RSL Hall. For information regarding locations, dates & times for each of our markets, please refer to the Blackheath RSL pages.
When you visit the Mountains Craft Market you will discover a wide variety of top quality items for a fraction of the price you’d pay elsewhere – and we make ours with love.
So come up to the Blue Mountains by car or train on one of our market days (our location is very close to Blackheath train station) and see for yourself why we are regarded as one of their local treasures.
Copyright Luscious Lizann 2015 To contact the Webmaster please click here.