WELCOME to the MOUNTAINS CRAFT MARKET in the beautiful NSW Blue Mountains.
Thank you for supporting our Mountains Craft Market, which helps Blackheath Presbyterian Church, the local RSL Sub-branch and Blue Mountains Cancer Help. The Mountains Craft Market is run as a not-for-profit concern, with proceeds being donated to Blue Mountains Cancer Help which is a locally based organisation established to provide support for Blue Mountains residents who have been diagnosed with cancer, www.cancerhelp.net.au .
The Mountains Craft Market offers a great variety of stalls including:
* olives direct from the grower
* homemade chocolate fudge
* a cake stall with delicious slices
* exquisite handmade jewellery
* handpainted (non traditional) cards
* handcrafted wooden toys that last forever
* handmade wooden clocks & children’s puzzles and other beautifully handcrafted woodwork items
* homemade soaps and body care products
* pyrography by an expert in her field
* vintage & collectibles
* perfectly hand knitted children’s jumpers
* and to top it all off an amazing photographer whose framed works capture our mountains and birds like no other.
For all enquiries from potential stallholders please contact Julie on 0404 209 754 - for details see Stallholder Terms & Conditions.
It should be noted that stall site fees are currently $35 per table space in 2019 and that food or jewellery will not be accepted. Site fees may increase in the future.
By applying to be a stallholder it is understood that you have read and agree to accept the Mountains Craft Market Stallholder Terms & Conditions. For Stallholder Terms & Conditions please click here.
Blackheath Craft Market is held at Blackheath St Andrew's Presbyterian Church Hall every 2nd Sunday and at Blackheath RSL Hall every 3rd & 4th Sundays each month. For information regarding locations, dates & times for each of our markets, please refer to the Church Hall or Blackheath RSL pages.
When you visit the Mountains Craft Market you will discover a wide variety of top quality items for a fraction of the price you’d pay elsewhere – and we make ours with love. So come up to the Blue Mountains by car or train on one of our market days (our location is very close to Blackheath train station) and see for yourself why we are regarded as one of their local treasures.
Copyright Luscious Lizann 2018 To contact the Webmaster please click here.